POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood screws, redux : Re: Wood screws, redux Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood screws, redux
From: Charles C
Date: 18 May 2007 01:10:02
Message: <web.464d33ea4ef76416a5fa4f50@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Trevor G Quayle <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > A shiny, denty, rusty, dusty chrome:
>
>   Nice, but doesn't look too good on the screwdriver:

FWIW, I don't think there's anything wrong with just shiney.  I think a
different texture for the tips might be nice.  The dull/grey portion at the
tips to me actually seems a little short on the ones in this photo, at least
compared with most of the screwdrivers I've seen that have this.
Charles

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screwdriver photo.jpg' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'screwdriver photo.jpg'
screwdriver photo.jpg